Navigation principale

Home page > Prestations > Visiting and accommodation rights of grandparents

Visiting and accommodation rights of grandparents

sculpture en marbre buste d'enfant Cabinet FOURNIER assists grandparents whose bond with their grandchildren is weakening. This can be due to a bad relationship with their own children, but more often to a conflictual separation at the end of which the small children will live with the other parent (ex-daughter-in-law or ex-son-in-law).

This type of separation sometimes leads the parent with whom the children’s residence is fixed to have to completely cut ties with his ex-spouse. And it is often the whole family of the ex-spouse who is thus ousted, the grandparents being part of it. Referral to the Family Affairs Judge can allow these separated grandparents to find a place with their grandchildren, and to maintain regular relationships.

This action also makes it possible, in a tense context, and even though the grandparents still manage to see their grandchildren, to have their rights formalized by the Family Affairs Judge.