At the end of the procedure, Cabinet FOURNIER will send you a “statement of costs”.
Payment is due by the customer, except in the case of full legal aid. This does not however exempt the client from the "right of pleading", which is due to him in any event. Our policy is maximum cost control for a statement of costs reduced as much as possible, according to the following scale :
- Right to plead: € 13.00
- Palais deed (service of conclusions for T.G.I. only) : € 2.73 incl. Tax / deed
- Travel outside DIJON: € 0.46 / km + tolls
- Travel time: € 70 excl.tax / h over one hour
- Train: 2nd class tickets with supporting documents
- Taxi (possible link with the Palais de Justice) on proof
- Copies: 0.17 € / page.
- Postage: 0.58 € / mail
- R.A.R. : upon proof
- Bailiff’s fees: upon proof
- Hotel: upon proof, capped at € 100.00 excluding VAT / night.
- Outdoor catering in DIJON: upon receipt, capped at € 30 excluding VAT / meal.
- Application fees : upon proof